- Manage, check up and ensure partial accounting records and financial reports (Romanian accounting, French reports): bank accounts, cash accounts, non-current assets
- Preparing specific internal reports
- Estimate daily cash needs bookkeeping of the cash expenses
- Support Chief Accountant in ad-hoc tasks as: Tax control, Audit, internal report and accounting books
- Represent the company in relation with the bank and the authorities
- Provide to Management with accurate and timely financial information
- University degree with a major in accounting or finance
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position
- Comfortable working with financial systems and applications - previous experience in Workday is a big plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Advanced Excel skills
- Communication skills, attention to details
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Work from home program
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- Free psychological counseling
- Short Friday.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă