Delbridge Solutions is growing.
Delbridge Solutions is one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies. With offices in Canada, USA, Romania, and Costa Rica, we implement world-class software solutions and majority of our clients are Fortune 1000 companies who trust Delbridge Solutions as a partner to support their business processes.
We are looking for creative, entrepreneurial, and ambitious individuals who share our passion for growth!
AWS Engineers are responsible for ensuring that systems are always up and running. As a Cloud Engineer you will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with application and infrastructure developers to build and enhance the infrastructure and application patterns that power mission-critical applications, ensuring that they’re engineered for high-availability, durability, and resiliency. You will be part of an agile team that brings together a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to solve complex problems within AWS and beyond.
- Assist our partner’s business units with their needs in building, deploying and operating applications in AWS.
- Assisting with application and infrastructure deployment into all environments from development to production using automation, infrastructure code, and pipelines.
- Assist and be on call for support and troubleshooting of cloud infrastructure and applications in production and preproduction in AWS, Azure, and GCP.
- As an extended member of the North American team you will help educate, influence and enforce the standards established by the centralized cloud team.
- Influence application and security architecture and design across multi and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Peer-reviewing infrastructure-as-code (AWS CloudFormation, Azure ARM, Terraform, and similar).
- Partnering with application and infrastructure teams to develop reusable cloud patterns.
- Deployment and troubleshooting of infrastructure code.
- Conducting post-incident reviews and root cause analysis and building monitoring and automation to prevent future incidents.
- Responsible for creating, adapting, and maintaining system configurations for applications which are running on cloud platforms
- Simplify the process of providing instances of organization’s products by leveraging open-source solutions and automation pipelines.
- Identify opportunities to build self-service capabilities and automate infrastructure and application deployments.
- Participate in an on-call rotation for major incident response and application deployments.
The cloud is a rapidly changing world, with the major players announcing new features almost on a daily basis. A successful candidate doesn’t need to know everything about everything, but instead keeps a pulse on new developments and emerging paradigms to identify areas where they can continuously improve their skill sets.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- A systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
- Ability to quickly pickup and understand where newly released cloud services would be appropriate for business applications.
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools such as Puppet, Ansible, CloudFormation, or Terraform.
- Strong knowledge of pipeline-automation tools such as Jenkins, Code Pipeline, Azure DevOps, or other comparable tools.
- Experience using Git for source control management.
- Ability to proficiently write code in Python, Node.js, Bash (shell), PowerShell, or other similar languages.
- Strong knowledge of Docker and container orchestration platforms such as AWS ECS, EKS, Google Anthos, and others.
- Comfortable in a Linux environment
- Understanding of foundational AWS services such as VPCs, EC2, S3, RDS, Auto Scaling Groups, CloudWatch Logs, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of security and IAM within AWS, including the management and operation of Security Groups, KMS Keys, VPC NACLs, and SCPs.
- Familiar with ETL and big data tool-chains such as those provided by Hadoop/EMR, Glue, Spark, Impala, or similar.
- Understanding of relational database systems and how applications interact with them.
- Familiarity with one or more log and event aggregation and monitoring systems such as Splunk, Elasticsearch (ELK), Prometheus, Grafana, or similar.
- 3+ years experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud (GCP) or other cloud platform.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum-focused organization.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with translating technical problems to non-technical audiences.
- MS/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- One or more Associate or Professional-level AWS certificates.
- Prior experience within a DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, or UNIX/Linux Sys-Admin teams.
Powered by JazzHR