Junior Digital Marketer The Digital Marketer supports the EMEA Oracle Digital Demand Generation team in achieving its business goals. Position operates across various EMEA countries.
• Uses a variety of marketing automations systems to deliver multilingual Digital Marketing Campaigns.
• Liaises with other EMEA Mktg Operations Team Members, Digital Demand Generation team members, Corporate Marketing functions and External Agencies
• Reports to the manager of Digital Campaign Services
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES: • Implement multi-facetted aspects of Digital Campaigns (online and social) using marketing automation platforms. This includes:
o Develop deep understanding of user experience
o Build and proofread marketing templates in the language(s) you are responsible for
o Support of webcasts, email lists, blogs, etc and related asset tracking techniques
o Review and approve assets for launch against deadlines
o Check completeness, accuracy and integrity of the work product you are responsible for
o Communicate availability of assets to all stakeholders
• Ensure on-time availability of all assets for multiple big concurrent campaigns in collaboration with PMO, Digital Demand Generation teams and agencies,
• Identify areas of opportunity to improve speed/quality of execution or potential risks to the business.
• Anticipate issues and keeps own scope-of-responsibility on track at all times
• Assist in the monitoring of the overall campaign execution and performance
REQUIREMENTS: • Previous experience with Marketing Automation technologies and platforms (preferably Eloqua) in a similar Digital Marketing position is highly preferred.
• Good attention to detail
• Fluent in English and at least one other language (French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Turkish) is a must
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Very well-organised and structured, ability to prioritize and multitask
• Customer and results oriented
• Flexibility to operate in a matrix structure with a good level of business engagement experience
• Very good computer skills (MS Office, especially Word)
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă