RESPONSIBILITIES: • Provide first line Business Practices support to OD Tech Sales teams
• Advise sales reps on appropriate approvals and justifications
• Provide training on all new BP initiatives including new and acquired products.
• Support Rep onboarding with appropriate process, policy and tools training.
• Support Global Sales Operations in the successful adoption of new tools and process.
• Act as a bridge between the sales team and various other functions in the Sales Processes (Operations, Deal Management, AR, Collections, Credit Team, Order Admin, Fulfilment, etc)
• Draft non-standard sales quotations as required
• Support sales reps to submit clean order packs
• Assist in tracking the progress of deals
• Assist in the escalation of critical deals as required (through various back office functions and processes)
• Build & maintain a thorough understanding and knowledge of all sales processes.
• Integrate with sales team and sales management to gain understanding of business priorities and challenges Skills: • Business experience: contracts and/or commercial education.
• Good self-organization, multi-tasking ability, flexibility.
• Quality and efficiency oriented, even under pressure
• Attention to detail, methodical and accurate
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive, team player.
• Positive and “Can Do” Attitude.
• Results oriented.
• Excellent English.
• Good PC knowledge, esp. in Word/Excel.
• Problem solving ability.
• Professional customer handling. Desired Competencies:
• 1 or more Eastern European languages
• Experience in sales environment
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The Business Proposal Representative (BPR) level one is an entry level position. Individuals perform proposal management activities through assistance and guidance. Individuals follow direction from higher level BPR’s and managers to gain competency and achieve a greater degree of understanding of proposal management. Participate in new business development within Oracle. BPR's play a key role in long term positioning of Oracle for targeted opportunities. BPR's manage the processes and systems associated with the planning, development and production of written responses to formal, competitive solicitations from Oracle clients and prospects. BPR's provide leadership and strong project management skills. BPR's should be able to be resourceful, proactive, detailed and able to exercise sound judgment. BPR's should be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and cultivate strong working relationships with internal and external contacts.
Level 2 Business Proposal Representatives contribute independently displaying an understanding of proposal management processes and procedures needing little or no assistance. Level 2 Business Proposal Reps provide direct project management support for the delivery of high quality, competitive proposals to Oracle external prospects. Typical tasks performed at this level can include: provide direct project management support for the delivery of high quality, competitive proposals to Oracle external prospects, develop win themes, maintain liaison with external partners and integrators participating in joint operations, analyze Proposal to determine delivery specifications and preparation outlines, analyze Evaluation Criteria, develop Feature/Benefit tables, create Storyboards, provide direction regarding compliance with statutory, regulatory and commercial business guidelines provided by prospective and established customers, plan and create text/graphics preparation and control environment for virtual collaboration by internationally disbursed teams, establish and manage the proposal submission schedule, develop proposal preparation instructions, create compliance and author response matrices, develop writing instructions for authors, plan and conduct project kickoff meetings, manage the execution of the proposal development plan, contribute to and/or write executive summaries, establish document version control methods, create document review directions and procedures, manage review and edit cycles, coordinate the final assembly and delivery of proposal, review final proposal for compliance and responsiveness.
Proposal management support experience of 3 years. Able to manage small proposals or portions of multi-volume business/technical proposals. A bachelors degree is preferred, technical background or industry experience a plus. Excellent verbal communication, interpersonal and writing skills. Experienced in using tools such as Adobe Acrobat, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Able to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Flexible, team-oriented attitude.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă