Modern wire harness systems and exclusive vehicle interiors: The name DRÄXLMAIER stands for automotive innovations – products that enhance your driving experience. Every day, approximately 75,000 associates around the world cooperate to contribute their knowledge, skills and automotive passion toward this goal. Individuals, who like to take on responsibilities, use their creativity and contribute their ideas toward the common success. Individuals like you!
Senior Software developer
Pitesti, RO, 110101
We are looking for a Senior Software developer for our plant in Pitesti.
- Development based on PC standard interfaces for Automotive Testing Systems;
- Development of configurable and multilingual applications;
- Development and specification of PC software components and corresponding documentation;
- Multi-threading application design and programming;
- Technologies/Programming languages: C# (.NET) and latest versions of .NET Frameworks (3.5 up to 4.7);
- Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017.
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field;
- Knowledge in object-oriented programming including understanding common OO design patterns and experience in Technologies/Programming languages recommended:
- C# (.NET) and latest versions of .NET Frameworks (3.5 up to 4.7);
- Experience in C/C++ (MFC) will be a plus and experience in Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 recommended;
- Middle level knowledge in Angular technology;
- Languages: English mandatory;
- Process oriented, problem solving and communication skills.
- Career advancement opportunities;
- International work environment.
If you are an enthusiast person and you want to develop professionally in an international environment, please send us your application!
All candidates that fit the profile will be contacted in maximum 3 weeks.