Nova Power & Gas has been an important player on the electricity and natural gas supply market for 14 years, and offers an extensive portfolio of services for both industrial and residential consumers.
The company has its own photovoltaic parks, as well as electricity and natural gas distribution networks, and develops innovative projects in the field of energy efficiency.
Nova Power & Gas is part of E-INFRA Group, a market leader in infrastructure cross-sector services, and the holding entity for 5 companies and over 600 employees.
Companies - E-INFRA - Modern Infrastructure. Good Life. Shared.
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks. Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests. Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software and hardware
• Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work seamless
• Install Windows, Printers (Configuration, User roles, print to email, print to folder ), Antivirus
• Helpdesk support
• Well-versed in Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining Microsoft Windows Servers, Network Infrastructure including Active Directory, Group Policy, VPN, WINS, DNS, DHCP, IP-Addressing, Plan to offer Remote-Assistance to computers, file replications, and logon scripts
• Evaluation and acquisition of the necessary IT equipment
• Admin – for employee mobile sim cards/subscriptions, resources, invoices, phones
• Update and manage the global employee contact list
• Support specific tools (IFLOW – reporting, Cyclope App, Mediatel solution for call center, edit /Update/Develop new features for Intranet)
• Positive answer to all reviews from Nova Android and IOS app
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Systems
• Good knowledge of TCP/IP, CCNA certification is preferred
• PC Desktop/Laptop hardware skills for upgrade and repair IT devices
• Able to use crimping pliers
• Able to create an office network, Routers, Switches, structured cabling
• Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems such as Unix, Linux, current network equipment and technologies: enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP, TCP/IP, traffic, content delivery, and caching
• Operate FTP SSH Samba Server in the Linux Environment
• Security administration port security on switches and IP security on Routers via Access list
• Functional knowledge of Database management SQL Server on windows and Mysql on Linux
• English knowledge advanced
• Driver License
• Disponibility to travel, rarely when needed to set up a specific location
• Analytical thinking and planning
• Strong verbal and personal communication skills
• Accuracy and attention to details
• Organization and prioritization skills
• Problem analysis and ability to solve problems efficiently
Powered by JazzHR