Job Description :
Stealth SV Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Finance specialist in Finance Team.
Help to advance our next-level AI-enabled technologies.
1. Maintain and input data in Quickbooks Online
2. Run Quickbooks Online data reports
3. Provide overall support to our CPA
4. Liaise and collaborate closely with nontechnical colleagues
5. Develop clean, highly succinct documentation
6. Attend team scrums / meetings on a regular basis
7. Handle daily administrative tasks of the Finance team
We're looking for someone with
1. A basic familiarity with data entry
2. At least 1-year experience of working with Quickbooks
3. Basic accounting experience and knowledge
4. High school education or equivalent OR 2 years of college
5. The ability to understand complex systems
6. Strategic planning skills and extreme attention to detail
7. Proficiency in written and spoken English
Nice to haves
1. A basic technical background
2. Prior experience at a growth stage Internet / software company
A fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a Finance specialist to help to create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service the partners and 182M monthly visitors, making it one of the largest Node.
js® projects in existence. You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfilment through results-focused work.
The team members spend only 2-3% of their time in meetings most of their time is spent researching, documenting, and building.
Account Administration, Account Maintenance, Audit Reports, Audit Support, Business Finance, Business Systems Consulting, Commercial Finance, Financial, Mathematical Ability, Numbering, Numbers, QuickBooks, QuickBooks for Mac, QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks set-up