1. Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
Role and Responsibilities
1. Line-up management Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. Launch management Perform the product / service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. Pricing operation Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
4. Discontinuation management Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Skills and Qualifications
If you are European Economic Resident, please click .