Job Description :
Emerson Croft is looking for a Recruitment Lead to join our staff and help build world-class remote-first teams.
We occupy a unique niche in the talent-sourcing world. Even before COVID-19 reshaped the way we work, Emerson Croft was betting on the power of remote work to build teams that are happier, more productive, and more diverse.
As a recruitment lead on our team, you’ll be responsible for building a new kind of sourcing, where candidates are enticed by the chance to control their own working lives while working on problems that reduce aggregate human suffering.
There’s still a lot of unexplored space in fully remote recruiting, and we’re counting on you to lead us there.
For this role, we’re looking for candidates with hard-earned experience, won through multiple project successes and even a few failures.
On our recruitment team, you’ll get to apply that experience in a dynamic, challenging environment. Senior leadership will regularly need your input on both day-to-day processes and long-term strategy.
Our culture encourages you to take the initiative, push back against leadership, and focus on deliverables. Working remotely, you’ll have near-total control over your time.
Use your ops experience to make an impact contact us about this role today.
You will :
1. Lead our amazing international team of recruiters as they deliver great people for great teams
2. Support, train, and coach both independent contributors and junior leaders
3. Build a team capable of recruiting hundreds of candidates a month
4. Create workflows that super-achieve the team’s SLAs and exceed client expectations
5. Establish strategies for challenging-to-fill positions
6. Be an expert in the full-cycle recruiting process
7. Pitch in with your amazing sourcing skills to identify, attract, and win top candidates
8. Fill a full spectrum of technical and non-technical roles
9. Work with hiring managers to gain context and set expectations
10. Manage issues with aplomb and keep the team cool in times of stress
11. Ensure our digital presence is utilized to its maximum
12. Maintain Emerson Croft’s reputation for excellence in hiring
1. Minimum 7 years of experience in a global corporate environment
2. Expertise in behavioral interview methods
3. Experience with technical recruitment
4. Knowledge of the full-cycle recruiting process
5. Proficient written and spoken English
6. Ability to quickly learn systems and processes
7. Proficiency with system automation