What can you expect to be doing, day to day?
- To secure day – to – day operations:
- Local accounting – maintaining accounting records according to Romanian legislation.
- Preparing, arranging, storage and control of accounting documentation flow.
- Entering financial data into accounting system: booking of invoices, follow up on cost/reconciliation accounts, communication with other departments.
- Experience in preparing, reviewing and submitting of local and preparing regular and ad-hock reports.
- Ensures administrative operations in accordance with the defined concepts and corporate procedures.We would like a person who can make a difference for our Company – every day...
Therefore we seek a person having the following qualifications:
- University Degree in Economics
- At least 2 years experience in accounting department or retail is an advantage
- Fluent English (both written & verbal)
- Friendly and “customer first” oriented attitude
- Ability to organize own work, to communicate efficient, to prioritize workload to meet deadlines; Multitasking
- Initiative, good team skills and flexible personality
- Positive, problem solving attitude
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment
Curious? Would you like to join an international company that constantly trains and develops its employees at all levels?
We will offer you:
- an excellent organizational culture in which decisions are made quickly
- a great atmosphere where colleagues are helping each other
- posibility to learn new things and to develop
- a young and fresh team
- meal tickets, medical insurance, 20% discount on JYSK products, vacation tickets depending on the seniority
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă