If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
To complement our team in Romania, we are looking for an SAP EWM ABAP Developer.
You will have the chance to:
- Work with the newest technologies such as S4Hana, EWM, MFS, Fiori, etc.
- Expand your business domain knowledge in the area of Warehouse Management and Logistics
- Successfully develop solutions in the area of Supply Chain Execution
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with SAP ABAP ( EWM module)
- Functional / technical proficiency with at least 2+ full cycle SAP implementations
- Experience in Warehouse Management, Transportation, LE-Shipping,SD and MM will be a great plus
- Strong programming skills
- Good cross-module knowledge
- Experience in various industries and good understanding of their processes
- Willingness to contribute to the organization in terms of knowledge sharing, competency building and team work
- Bachelor and/or Master’s degree
- Fluent in English
- Fluent German is an asset
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Small-to-medium-sized teams
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / opportunities to telecommute
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Committed to innovation, since 1969 we operate worldwide, with consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Powered by JazzHR