Hill International is an international construction consulting firm that provides program and project management, construction management, cost engineering and estimating, quality assurance, inspection, scheduling, risk management and claims avoidance to clients involved in major construction projects worldwide.
Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $500 billion. Hill is a publicly traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE : HIL), and is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. ()
Hill International would like to collaborate with Experts able to provide technical assistance in construction, operation and maintenance for all kinds of land reclamation works such as irrigation , drainage , soil erosion control, fisheries, environment protection and rural development projects in Romania.
Our team will bring Hill’s best practices from the region and around the world to help ensure the vision for Romanian general planning in agriculture, regional development strategies and environment protection.
If you have previous experience in Land Reclamation Projects , please feel free to apply directly on our site.
1. Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering.
2. Three to five years of progressively responsible for Irrigation Team Leader / Senior Irrigation Engineer
3. Computer Skills - Advanced skills in using word processing and spreadsheet MS Word, Excel, as well as electronic communications programs required.
4. Self-Motivation and Guidance - Demonstrated initiative and self-motivation in handling all assigned tasks required.
5. Travel - The Senior Irrigation Engineer will be available for travel around the country