eTeacher Group is a world leader in online synchronous education. eTeacher specializes in large scale operation of online teacher-led classes. We operate globally while supporting 9 different languages in a variety of educational verticals. Our marketing team consist of 30 professionals that are responsible for generating 500,000 leads per year with annual media budget of over 4 Million USD.
eTeacherGroup is looking for a passionate, collaborative, forward-thinking Senior PPC Campaign Manager to join us as we grow and thrive in the next stage of our evolution.
The primary responsibility of the Senior PPC Campaign Manager will have ownership of eTeacher Group PPC campaigns in several markets and developing a best-in-class PPC campaigns and strategy.
This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the PPC marketing road map and communicating strategy and results across the organization.
- Take full ownership of large-scale PPC campaigns across multiple platforms and activities (Paid Search, GDN, YouTube, Facebook, and more)
- Execute the business strategy and implement account optimization activities, including but not limited to: keyword development and expansion, targeting and re-targeting strategy, ad copy & creative, landing page optimization, bid strategy execution and budget management
- Conduct market research to identify new growth opportunities. Plan, launch, test and optimize new marketing channels and initiatives
- Improve conversion rates by A/B testing user flows, landing pages, ad copy, etc.
- Provide on-going reporting and analysis of campaigns’ performance
- Forecast project timelines, resources and budgets needed to support scope of work
- Over 2 years of experience as a PPC campaign manager
- Experience in running large-scale, performance-oriented PPC campaigns with a monthly budget of over $100K
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with an emphasis in marketing, business, computer science, math, or similar quantitative focus
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with a demonstrated ability to work through complex data sets to zero in on what's most important
- Able to multitask and prioritize among many competing needs in a fast-paced, fluid environment, and ensure delivery dates are met
- An innate curiosity and a passion to succeed
- Fluent verbal and written English skills required