Senior SAP Analytics Consultant (m/w/d)
Are you passionate about SAP Analytics topics? Would you like to work with the latest solutions in the area? Would you like to be part of a boutique consulting team which values exceptional work, creativity and initiative, as well as friendly, supportive colleagues?
Then Westernacher Consulting is the place to be!
To complement our team in Romania, we are looking for a Senior SAP Analytics Consultant:
You will have the chance to:
- Participate in the full cycle of implementing Analytics Solutions – from understanding the customer’s situation and advising them on the best solutions mix, to designing, implementing, testing and supporting your ideas.
- Be part of a great team of experts who get a chance to work with the latest solutions in SAP Analytics and implement them in different industries.
- Unleash your creativity and entrepreneurial spirit. Experiment with new solutions and be trusted to do a great job.
- Work in a friendly, supportive international environment, where colleagues help each other, share ideas/resources and work together to constantly improve and develop the Analytics Practice.
Your skills and experience:
- You have minimum 5+ years of implementing SAP Analytics and Data Management Solutions (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud und Data Warehouse Cloud, BW (4/HANA), S4 HANA, BI Platform, Lumira, Predictive Analytics und BOBj)
- You have functional and technical proficiency with at least 4 full lifecycle implementations with SAP Analytics and Data management Solutions.
- You understand the language and problems of the customer which helps you successfully implement business processes and develop solutions in the area of SAP Analytics.
- You have strong consulting skills, ability to suggest multiple options for business process improvements involving future process changes with pros and cons under each option.
- You are an Analytics enthusiast who can present the beauty of analytics processes and solutions to the customer in a way he or she can follow and appreciate. You are dedicated to doing an excellent job for the customer.
- You have experience in various industries and good understanding of the respective Analytics processes.
- You have SAP technical experience (e.g. you have done ABAP programming or can work with HANA Studio).
- You may have previous experience in pre-sales or business development, though this is by no means a must.
- You are fun to work with and you are willing to contribute to the organization in terms of knowledge sharing, competency building and teamwork.
- You can work autonomously as well as in a team; you are a self-starter and enjoy taking responsibility to do a great job.
- Available to travel up to 80% if the job requires it
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree
- Fluent English
- Fluent German, Spanish, French, Norwegian or Swedish is an asset
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Additional social benefits
- Small-to-medium-sized, flexible teams
- Challenging and pleasant international working environment
- Flexible working hours / opportunities to telecommute
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 600 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large-sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR