Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for investigating alerts, determine the source of the threat and contribute to the remediation process.
- Write security assessment reports.
- Automate security checks on network, systems and applications.
- Performing daily operational 'eyes on glass' real-time monitoring and analysis of security events from multiple sources including but not limited to events from SIEM tools, network and host based IDS, firewall logs, system logs (Linux & Windows), applications and databases.
- Collaboration with Operations Engineers and technical teams for issue resolution and mitigation.
- Supervise the incident response actions, while owning the responsibility for the incident/event until complete closure.
- Perform penetration tests and other security checks on network, systems and applications.
- Documentation of actions taken for audit, regulatory and legal purposes within approved event tracking system.
- Provide Antivirus & Malware protection application security event management.
- Provide input for operational runbooks.
- Perform vulnerability assessment on network, systems and applications
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects.
- Strong experience with Microsoft technologies like Azure, Office365, Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory domain, DNS, DHCP, WINS
- Information Technology experience with network technologies, specifically TCP/IP, and related network tools.
- Experience in Incident Management.
- Basic Windows sys internals and Linux/UNIX administration skills
- Experience with reviewing raw log files, data correlation, and analysis (i.e. firewall, network flow, IDS, system logs).
- Solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including malware, emerging threats, attacks, and vulnerability management.
- knowledge of security management
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, Ruby, Bash) is considered a plus.
- Cooperating efficiently with other department leaders for improved IT and overall team performance
- Good communication skills, able to share information and clarify business specifications into technical terminology;
- Relevant university degree in IT or an apprenticeship as an IT specialist
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information security field if the university degree is not in IT or in a technical related field.
- Understanding of attack vectors and methodologies.
- Situational adaptability.
- Result-oriented and good diagnostic skills.
- Efficient time management and team player.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective collaborate and communicate skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Action oriented attitude.
- Tech Savvy.
The informations regarding the protection of your private data is available here:
Informatii referitoare la prelucrarea datelor dvs. cu caracter personal sunt disponibile aici:
Powered by JazzHR