The business analyst role at QUALITANCE is both challenging and thrilling. In this role, you are the connector of the client's dreams and the power of emerging technology.
- Make the business case for a client’s new product or service
- You will be responsible for identifying, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities and advising the business on the best technology, and innovation approaches.
- You will provide insight and inspiration to the designers and developers in our team
- You will lead the product planning process - from vision to market segmentation to user stories.
- Conduct research to determine TAM, opportunities, and threats.
- Analyze the impact of proposed solutions across the business, develop use cases and Agile stories to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to UX and dev team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews as part of a scrum team.
- Work with designers and developers to collaborate, review and enhance our thinking
- Excellent verbal and written and communication/presentation skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team player with strong collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and facilitation skills
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products – Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Word
Powered by JazzHR
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă