We design and build frictionless software that puts human experience at the center. Because we believe that people can achieve their true potential especially when software hides complexity and gets the job done through beautiful, simple interactions.
What we need
We’re looking for tech savvies who share the same drive to improve people’s lives through technology and design.
As an iOS Developer, you’ll be part of a top innovation project for one of the most hyped industries. With you on the team, we’ll be able to build robust iOS-powered apps and platforms that deliver seamless, engaging user experiences.
What you’ll do
- Design and build complex and innovative iOS applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation
- Work in an Agile environment
What will help you succeed
- 3+ years of experience in building complex mobile apps in Swift
- Proficiency in design patterns
- Proven experience of OOP
- Solid knowledge of imperative, functional, and protocol-oriented programming
- Good understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to communicate with back-end services
- Expertise with unit testing and UI testing
- Proven skills of memory management and multi-threading
- Knowledge of performance profiling and optimizations
- Feeling at ease with UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Competency of performance limits and characteristics
- Know-how in source-control systems, speciﬁcally Git
- Experience with CI/CD and related tools
- Passion for algorithms and data structures
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SwiftUI and Combine
- Experience with 3D graphics technologies
- Familiar with AR
- Image/video processing
- ML frameworks
Why YOU + QUALITANCE = A GREAT EXPERIENCE
- Our projects offer tremendous satisfaction. You’ll have the opportunity to solve real-life customer problems for big brands like Ikea, Virgin, Ford, BCR and Breville
- We promise you won’t get bored. We create digital MVPs from scratch super fast. Each MVP is a 10-week exciting journey.
- You’ll be working with technologies and tools that make your job much easier. You can use our own platform for reusable components, building blocks and architecture boilerplates.
- You’ll have the chance to experiment with a rare mix of design thinking, rapid prototyping, agile and skunkworks. Something you can rarely find even in international companies, let alone local ones.
- You’ll be part of a team of dedicated people, who are comfortable working autonomously and helping each other. Without this amazing team, we would not be the global company that we are today.
QUALITANCE perks you'll enjoy
Powered by JazzHR