Committed to innovation, since 1969 Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide, with more than 600 consultants in Europe, Asia and the Americas. We provide global business and SAP consulting, serving medium to large sized enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, Westernacher Consulting is the global leader in business process and technology innovation.
If you enjoy working with high-calibre people on interesting projects in a thriving partnership organization, Westernacher is the place to be!
Due to our business activity expansion of our team in Romania, we are currently looking to employ a highly motivated SAP ABAP Developer – Transportation Management and / or Yard Logistics (m/f/d)
We offer you the chance to:
- Pursue a promising career with a stable German IT company
- Use state-of-the-art technologies and complex business software, e.g. S/4HANA, Fiori, TM, YL, etc.
- Learn about the exciting world of supply chains and systems that drive the flow of assets around the world
- Solve challenging problems, involving business processes and IT solutions
- Gain international work experience, receive training and development opportunities
- Be part of a growing team of fun, high-quality consultants who seek excellence through innovation and expertise in what they do
- You make an immediate impact on Westernacher and the projects you will be involved
- Train and coach juniors in SAP ABAP programming
To join our team you need
- Bachelor and/or Master´s degree in Informatics, Engineering or Mathematics
- Very good SAP ABAP programming skills
- Minimum 2 years of ABAP TM and / or YL developments, or 3+ years of ABAP experience in any SAP module
- Passion for logistics and related end to end processes
- Eager to learn about new technologies and how to use them
- Enjoy working in a global environment
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- Very good German is a plus
- Very good logical and reasoning skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Good team player with communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Committed to high-quality project delivery
- Attractive remuneration package
- Challenging and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours / Homeoffice
- Mentoring program & Trainings
- Private medical insurance
- Meal slips
- 25 vacation days & 1 Happy-Off Day
- Language tuition / Professional training
Interested in applying right away? Please use the link provided.
Living, working, operating in partnership. We are inquisitive, creative thinkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit. We question new ways of working, think differently and are willing to try out new approaches to create value and innovation for our customers. All of this makes us pioneers in our field and keeps us responsive, quality-focused and results-oriented.
By submitting your application you acknowledge and consent to the data privacy policies of the Westernacher Group. You grant us use of your personal data for the purpose of validating your professional qualifications for the purposes of potential employment by Westernacher.
Westernacher is a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Westernacher is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Powered by JazzHR