- Analyze client requirements and product specifications in order to design, estimate and propose a technical solutions
- Develop features according to best practices and the defined architecture guidelines
- Analyze and correct errors in the context of the maintenance process
- Support or execute unit testing, integration testing and code reviews
- Raise technical risks
Real impact one step at a time
By navigating the details of the client's domain organization and banking processes you can make a difference in the speed and quality at which functionalities are offered for the end user.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the process automation. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s product.
Our competence centers support professional development according to the individual needs and the project context. We take every opportunity to help those around us upgrade their technical know-how and adapt responsibilities to best fit and benefit each member. We value our team members' willingness to learn new technologies and efforts for obtaining certificates that attest to their expertise.
Match your skills
- 3+ years of experience in developing Java software applications
- Good knowledge of software development and architecture
- Very good knowledge of data processing
- Familiar with relational databases (SQL, modeling, and analysis/optimization)
- Strong experience in using development tools such as Eclipse, RSA and Subversion, Git
- Exposure to Agile methodologies such as Scrum
- Good ability to work both individually and in a team
- Advanced English language skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Business Informatics or equivalent
Willing to develop
- Experience with software practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- A good understanding of banking concepts
- German language knowledge
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses