Ubisoft Romania is on thе lookout for a QC Project Lead for Ubisoft Craiova. Are you thе perfect fit?
Day by day, you will be in charge with planning and coordinating thе testing process of a project, manage a team of game testers and offer full testing support for game production.
- Mаnаgе thе on-site tеst tеаm, plаn аnd schеdulе thеir workloаd аnd rеsource nееds
- Closе supеrvision аnd coordinаtion ovеr thе whole tеst procеss cyclе
- Communicаte еffеctively with collаborating studios and bе thе mаin point of contact with thе devеlopment teаm аnd othеr departments
- Lead the creation and execution of the test plan
- Create project specific test-case documentation
- Coordinate with various teams for specific tests
- JIRA bug database management on the project
- Participate in Production Site meetings
- Draft and communicate to all stakeholders different types of reports on the versions and submissions
- Evaluate risks, analyze their impact, monitor and propose contingency plans
- Grow and mentor the team by sharing best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools
- Facilitate knowledge sharing between team members
- Participate to the recruitment process to identify and hire the right talents
- Support newcomers to integrate quickly in their role
- Manage a team of 10-20 game testers and evaluate their performance on a regular basis
For this you’ll need to have:
- At least 3 years’ experience of testing in any industry, including at least 1 years’ experience in team coordination
- Good leadership, coaching and organizational qualities, with ability to guide and inspire testing teams
- Must have a passion for games, widely played games with in-depth knowledge of different types of games
- Proven Leadership and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Positive approach and work well within a team
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
Nice to have:
- Familiar with any Bug Database (Jira, Hansoft, Mantis etc.)
- Experience in Game Industry
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of a game tester
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- Medical services to keep you safe and sound;
- Meal tickets to use wherever you want;
- Relaxation room;
- Fresh fruit that are available in the office each week;
- Various training and knowledge sharing programs, both in Romania and abroad;
- Access to most of our games up to date for research and fun;
- Team activities once a month: movie tickets or other fun activities;
- 7card offers.
Ubisoft Craiova has been an important component in strengthening the foundation of one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania. The studio has had experience in the development of video games since 2008 and now works on the production and testing of some of the biggest AAA brands of international reputation, such as Ghost Recon. The studio is also a valuable collaborator to the Technology Group, which helps to develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in the Ubisoft games.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching player lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will get the opportunity to grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.