What we do
We bring together empathy and engineering, behavioral design and technology, art and science, design thinking, and agile development so that technology can truly serve people.
We design and build frictionless software that puts human experience at the center. Because we believe that people can achieve their true potential especially when software hides complexity and gets the job done through beautiful, simple interactions.
What we need
We’re looking for experienced SAP Administrators who share the same drive to improve people’s lives through technology and design.
You’ll be working at the heart of top innovation projects for some of the most hyped industries at this moment. Together with our team, you’ll be helping us provide a high-quality user experience to our customers.
What you’ll do
- Maintain existing cloud infrastructure, applications, and client environments;
- Maintain defined service level agreements;
- Customer support of cloud solutions;
- Work in a mixed Unix and Windows virtual environment;
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
- Training in SAP Basis area and Database from SAP perspective;
- Soft skills training: Communication, Teamwork, Planning & Organizing, Presentation Skills, Client consulting;
- Sessions regarding hardware, software, and services depending on your interest and knowledge;
- Tasks in the frame of a development project on which you will work together with the senior team members and other interns, sharing information and knowledge;
- Personalized learning and development.
What will help you succeed
- 5 or more years of experience on SAP Basis;
- 1 SAP Certified Technology Associate, another certification is a plus;
- Experience with at least 2 databases (one should be Hana and the other could be DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, or Sybase);
- Experience with multiple solutions from SAP (ECC, ERP, BW, SCM, S4HANA, PI/PO, BOBJ, GRC);
- Experience on complex SAP projects: SPS upgrades, EHP upgrades, DB upgrades;
- Experience on Windows and Linux operating systems;
- Scripting or automation skills are a plus;
- Accept on-call outside working hours;
- Bachelors’ Degree required. Majors preferred are Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent;
- English Language skills: advanced;
- Good customer-facing communication skills - verbal and written.
Not the role you're looking for? Discover more career opportunities in our team at https://qualitance.com/careers/
QUALITANCE perks you'll enjoy
- First, we'll be welcoming you with a pack of goodies
- Monthly meal tickets
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote/Work from home
- Private medical care @ Medicover
- Access to learning & growth programs
- Gym & fitness cards: 7card / FitPass
- Books & more with 15% discount at Carturesti
- Q parties & team experiences
- Referral & loyalty bonuses
- “Welcome Baby” gifts for new parents
- Kids’ Christmas parties
Powered by JazzHR