We need an autonomous coordination person who can be responsible for the entire life cycle of our projects in collaboration with a strategic partner.
The customer treats us as consultants/partners who can help them innovate their existing processes, tools, and initiatives. The customer has a clear overview of their project roadmap, but we can influence and contribute to it. It is Accesa's responsibility and contribution to design the solution, implement it, run it, and make sure it behaves as intended. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Make sure the projects are delivered on time, in scope, and on budget
- Keep and improve communication with the customer
- Construction and optimization of the delivery team
- Close collaboration within autonomous product teams
- Budget responsibilities, invoicing, forecasts
- Engage in clarifying, documenting requirements, but also in the business process modeling as part of the requirements/stakeholder management
- Risk assessment
- Presales activities: proposal creations, opportunity calls, kick-off planning
Real impact one step at a time
Software robots are here to stay. Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables us to transform many of the back-office & customer-facing processes, freeing up time for the people to perform more meaningful and creative work, reducing human errors, and speeding up processes. So, imagine yourself changing the future of the workplace and the lives of thousands of people, unlocking your full career potential.
As a Junior Project Delivery Lead for RPA, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle of software systems that make use of digital robots to automate customer’s business processes. You will enjoy working side by side with the development team, having direct interaction with the client, visible impact on end-users, and the opportunity to learn and work in one of the most trending and innovative markets in IT Software Services.
You will be involved in a community that aims to use business process analysis and optimization to leverage modern automation platforms, improve customer experience, and encourage efficiency, proactivity, and continuous improvement. We encourage debates and sharing ideas regarding the current ways of working and offer a framework to develop skills towards smart automation.
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in the business field, as well as a willingness to take the initiative and approach different business scenarios/customer requirements. Along with creative written and oral communication skills, the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role (Project Management, Scrum Master)
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a software development environment
- Good understanding of the business context
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Critical thinking and good analytical & problem-solving skills
- Proven client-facing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Proactive focus on customer needs & business value with a fine balance between people over processes
- Ability to manage constant change and uncertainty
- Self-organized, detail-oriented and willing for continuous self-improvement
- Spoken and written fluency in English and German is needed
- Team player
At Accesa&Raro you can:
Join self-managed communities of IT experts that co-design their own learning programs.
Be part of a cell-based organization where we favor agility over rigid processes and freedom over control.
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses