He/she is responsible for oversee client Coupa system administration. He/she will be working with local P2P team, as well as Procurement and business users to provide application support, to assist with data analysis and reporting. The Coupa Systems Administrator will also be responsible for day to day task management and provide regular status updates and escalate issues as needed.
• Participate in the testing of the configured system, support of the configured system after go-live, ongoing configuration and integration support of the configured system, and support for all Coupa upgrades
• Maintain system data and access including, users, approvers, vendors.
• Review patch releases by Coupa and work with IT and super user groups to evaluate impacts within the application and across integrations. Coordinate with these teams to test patch impacts and plan for production rollout.
• Be a resource to assist the Coupa business community in the development of ad-hoc reports or queries using various tools. This will require the ability to understand data structures and analyze data retrievals.
• Serve as a subject matter expert for the Coupa application, performing user training and maintaining procedural documentation
• Ensure compatibility, interoperability, and participate in efforts to integrate Coupa with other systems (e.g. SAP).• Maintain Master Data taxonomy in the application - Table maintenance (currency, unit measure, vat codes etc)
• Maintain and adjust approval workflow configuration
• PR/PO delete request, Substitution, Commodities created/update/remove, Contract templates upload
• Support Coupa users and troubleshoot/triage user issues
• Oversee successful data integration and troubleshoot data issues
• Escalate performance and functional issues with Coupa vendor product support.
• ERP Systems preferred experience (Coupa, SRM, Ariba SAP)
• Accounts Payable, Procurement or IT experience preferred
• Strong people skills to support remote users effectively.
• Strong analytical skills geared towards troubleshooting.
• Must be able to work in a complex and fast-paced environment.
• Be a key player of the implementation of the platform to support its successful, on-time delivery.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Incumbent must have effective interpersonal skills and judgment to handle sensitive and confidential information and situations
• Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills
• Proactive & innovative attitude
• Self-directed, self-motivated and capable of working with little supervision.
• Ability to apply logic and make sound judgments