Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology-with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple - improving life.
In Blaj, Bosch operates since 2007 through three plants, with more than 3000 employees and three Business Units: PS, CC and DC.
• Responsibility for Testing and Validation for new products and/ or product changes in automotive environment.
• Planning of tests and validations according project needs.
• Contributes to Product Development by testing samples. As well as results interpretation.
• Continuous analysis and improvement of testing method and equipment.
• Follow up of running tests and validation. Reporting to project.
• Investigation of failure and root cause analysis in a methodical way.
• Support for customer complaints (with analyses and failure modes).
• Bachelor's degree in a field related to technology or engineering (mechanical, electrical or automation/ computer technology).
• English proficiency- medium level (speaking, written).
• Problem-solving skills -resolving problems identified by users, whether this requires only quick solutions or major ones.
• Multitasking handling: Manage technical issues from multiple customers at the same time, along with other responsibilities such as writing reports and participating in manufacturing or development.
• Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel mandatory).
• Knowledge of Matlab, Labview is an advantage.
• Experience in automotive industry is an advantage.
• Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field
• Continuous development by organizing trainings
• Workshops and teambuilding
• Medical insurance
• After work activities organized through Living in Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others)