- You are part of the Quality Management and Methods department, Internal process quality group.
- You develop a process of physical-chemical analysis inside of laboratory for Bosch products.
- You are in charge for preparation and execution of all required investigation steps within the required time frame, in accordance with the relevant specifications and standards.
- You ensure the correct execution of the investigations and the reporting of the results and prioritizes the activities if necessary.
- You prepare instructions and working procedures for the equipment for which you are responsible and ensures that they are respected.
- You give support to your colleagues and propose solution for process improvement.
- You support the ramp up of new series production products.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- University degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering, in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
Experience and Skills:
- Good technical analysis skills.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in engineering field.
- Orientation to fulfilment and achievement of targets for processes and quality topics.
- Excellent skills in analysis of technical products, electronic and mechanical systems.
- General experience in laboratory activities.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to deal with conflict and solving problem with a systematic approach.
- Team orientation, team-player.
- Experience in product audit in the automotive field represents a great advantage
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- ISO 16949
- English – level C1
- German – level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Alina-Ioana.Bostan@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly