Ubisoft is hiring a web-service C# engineer to contribute in creating optimized and scalable backend solutions driving engaging web experiences for mobile and consoles.
We are looking for a talented developer that would take an active role in creating and evolving The Ubisoft Club’s back-end source code, working within a cross-geographical agile team in close collaboration with the Montreal and Dusseldorf studios.
You will be part of the Harbour team that is the primary technology partner of game production teams. We develop online solutions used in Ubisoft games and we also provide advisory services to production teams that request an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
- Ensure clear and structural programming, keeping performance, maintenance and compatibility requirements in mind;
- Design and develop backend solutions tacking into account the technical constraints;
- Take part in the design and evolution of APIs & tools according to the team’s roadmap and suggest improvements whenever necessary;
- Document the developed features in order to allow other programmers and team members from other working units to understand how to use the developed features and new systems.
- Relevant experience as a C# developer
- Previous experience with RESTful services (ASP.NET WebApi, ASP.NET Core)
- Excellent capacity in database modeling
- Expertise in database and web-service optimizations
- Previous experience with versioning systems
Nice to have:
- AWS experience
- Front-end basic knowledge to support the Front-end developers
- Results driven, focused on delivering quality work
- Ability to work as part of team with excellent communication& interpersonal skills
- Very good problem solving& troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills
- Attention to details
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Fast learner
- Good English skills;
Our Tech Environment:
- .NET Core
- RESTful services, Micro services
- Client / Server architecture, Event driven architecture
- MongoDB, Redis, MSSQL, RabbitMQ
- Git, Gitlab CI/CD
- Unit testing framework
- Elastic Search, Grafana. Kibana
- Visual Studio 2017 / 2019
Benefits that you can enjoy:
• We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
• We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
• If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
• You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
• If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
• Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, representing one of the first companies to perform in this field, on the Romanian market. After a strong history of acclaimed titles, the studio moved into co-development, contributing to blockbuster games such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance. Today, the studio continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of amazing games that have a strong impact on players around the world.
At Ubisoft we create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities. We are always committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. You will have the opportunity to grow and collaborate with talented teams from around the world and work in an open environment where everyone is eager to share their knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.