Would you like to:
• Be a part of the team that directly impacts the success of Oracle’s Applications Business
• Be one of the first few to work on the latest Oracle Applications
• Create Innovative solutions to complex requirements
All great stories have to start somewhere, and that place is Section One. Section One isn’t just a technical organization that builds demos, instead it is the starting point, one that is singularly focused on capturing the imagination of our potential buyers through compelling visualizations that demonstrate the art of the possible with Oracle’s products.
We are expanding our Technology Support Engineering team within Section One and are looking for an experienced, energetic and innovative team is now looking for an experienced, energetic and innovative person who will be responsible for supporting pre-sales demos for PaaS for SaaS, Cloud, Mobile, AI and Integration Technology.
• Expert in Oracle Technology/Cloud domain working as part of a global support engineering team.
• Expert in troubleshooting Functional and Technical application issues, providing innovative solutions to product and demo content gaps.
• Work closely with the Demo Engineering teams to ensure demo flow issues are resolved well in advance of the actual demo.
• Coordinate and host demo advisory calls providing demo solution advice around setup, configuration and integrations for Technology Cloud demos.
• Participate in and identify key issues during demo release testing, providing feedback and recommendations to Demo Engineering to help improve the quality of the demo content.
• Excellent Customer Service Orientation, working closely with pre-sales consultants globally to help them design and configure compelling demo solutions.
• Pro-active involvement in the global Oracle Cloud Technology community.
• Co-ordinate and host Transfers of Information (TOIs) and identify relevant demo collateral.
• Strong Customer Service Orientation.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Great team player and able to work and collaborate across global teams
• Out of box thinker who has an eye for detail, brings immense drive and a new perspective to problem solving.
• Results orientation, you will not be satisfied until the job is done with the right quality.
• Ability to work within virtual teams; to get a specific job done often requires working together with many colleagues spread out across different countries.
• Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
• Always looking to raise the bar of own skills and competencies.
Qualifications / Skills:
• University degree in either Engineering (Computer Science/Information Technology), Math’s, Economics, Computer Science or comparable.
• Excellent knowledge across Oracle Technology products.
• Certifications in Oracle Technology will be a huge plus.
• Expert in Mobile technologies: MAF, MCS, iOS and Android platforms
• Expert in back-end development: SOAP and REST APIs
• Java/ADF mobile development expertise a huge plus
• Experience with JSON, SOAP, REST, XML and XHTML
• Understanding of SSO and LDAP concepts is required
• Unix/Linux platform familiarity and, Perl, Shell and Python scripting skills are desired
• Oracle RDBMS, PL/SQL and SQL skills are a plus
• Experience with Integration Technologies: SOA, BPEL, OSB is desired
• Familiarity with agile development and software engineering best practices
• English advanced proficiency and fluency (including writing) are mandatory.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Adaugați la favorite
Eliminați de la favorite
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă