- Communicate with team members and clients on a daily basis through stand-ups and calls
- Clarify requirements in order to provide business value
- Design test cases that verify specifications and functionality
- Develop regression test suits
- Log and track defects
- Ensure support for the other 3rd party integrative systems
- Work closely with project managers/product owner to ensure that high-quality testing is taking place in a timely manner
- Manifest a consultative approach and come-up with recommendations based on your acquired experience and knowledge
- Take important decisions in prioritizing one testing technique over another, taking into consideration time and access constraints, business context, and customer needs
Real impact one step at a time
An important part of the job will be to proactively offer alternative solutions from a UX point of view and challenge the provided designs, mock-ups, and flows which will have a real impact on the end-user experience.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to important pages of the shop since one of the important topics that is constantly addressed is the improvement of the user interface.
The team is backed-up by a competence center that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- 2+ years of experience in manual software testing
- Previous experience in working on web and/or desktop applications
- Very good knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to understand both business and functional architecture
- Very good understanding and assessment of user requirements and the creation of simple and intuitive application features
- Experience in designing, creating, executing, and reporting clear, concise, and comprehensive manual test plans and test cases
- Experience in working in Agile environments
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses