What we do
We bring together empathy and engineering, behavioral design and technology, art and science, design thinking and agile development, so that technology can truly serve people.
We design and build frictionless software that puts human experience at the center. Because we believe that people can achieve their true potential especially when software hides complexity and gets the job done through beautiful, simple interactions.
What we need
We’re looking for mid-level and senior DevOps Engineers who share the same drive to improve people’s lives through technology and design.
You’ll be working at the heart of top innovation projects for some of the most hyped industries at this moment. Together with our team, you’ll be helping us advance our software delivery process by building, streamlining and automating frictionless systems.
What you’ll do
- Lead technology projects as a main focal point between QA and Dev teams;
- Manage large, international, and complex production environments;
- Develop various scripts and tools for better environment control and maintenance;
- Maintain tools and solutions associated with deployment;
- Develop infrastructure code using test driven development (TDD) methods;
- Automate our operational processes in compliance with our security requirements;
- Deploy product updates as required;
- Update current processes and design new ones to optimize performance;
- Contribute with DevOps Engineer team best practices.
What will help you succeed
- At least 4 years of experience in managing infrastructure for large production environments;
- Solid knowledge of DevOps tools and concepts;
- Proven experience with Microsoft Windows Server and Linux, from installation and configuration all the way to troubleshooting;
- Extensive experience with container based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift or EKS;
- Ease in writing test cases for infrastructure code;
- Developing infrastructure code using test-driven development methods;
- Experience with continuous delivery, cloud environments and configuration management via Ansible, Chef or Puppet is an advantage;
- Customer focus, attention to details, a great sense of responsibility.
Not the role you're looking for? Discover more career opportunities in our team at https://qualitance.com/careers/
QUALITANCE perks you'll enjoy
- First, we'll be welcoming you with a pack of goodies;
- Monthly meal tickets;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Remote / work from home;
- Private medical care @ Medicover;
- Access to learning & growth programs;
- Gym & fitness cards: 7card / FitPass;
- Books & more with 15% discount at Carturesti;
- Q parties & team experiences;
- Referral & loyalty bonuses;
- “Welcome Baby” gifts for new parents;
- Kids’ Christmas parties.
Powered by JazzHR