North America Technology Division Customer Success Specialist
The focus of the Tech Cloud Renewal and Replenishment Support Specialist is to perform a world class, customer success renewal and replenishment function for Oracle’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings in North America. The role focuses on:
- Driving PaaS and IaaS subscription renewal and replenishment revenue, thereby increasing renewal and replenishment rates and net revenue retention
- Proactively collaborate across Oracle sales and customer success teams to drive a team approach to the execution of the renewal and replenishment plan.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience, one that increases satisfaction levels with the renewal/replenishment transaction process, thereby ensuring customer retention.
- There is a considerable investment in employees and their career development including intensive Industry, IT, product, sales and personal skills development training
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals within the sales field.
Evening shift (3PM-12AM)
This role has responsibility and accountability for Tech Cloud subscription renewal and replenishment revenue, within a defined territory in Oracle’s North America Technology division, during NA working hours.
As a member of the IaaS & PaaS Customer Success organization, you will be a key contributor to driving customer experience excellence through innovation, improving renewal and replenishment processes and systems that lead to higher customer satisfaction.
- Achieving quarterly renewal and replenishment rate targets
- Accurately forecasting quarterly renewal and replenishment attainment
- Maximizing revenue in the renewal and replenishment process
- Proactive customer engagement throughout the customer lifecycle to minimize cancellation
- Driving renewal and replenishment process improvement and efficiency
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with the renewal and replenishment process and experience
The Customer Success Renewal and Replenishment role is complex and varied. Major responsibilities are to:
- Partner with Customer Success Manager and Sales counterparts in North America
- Develop and manage a proactive renewal/replenishment business plan, including critical customer milestones, opportunities for solution expansion, identifications of risks, and alignment with customer subscription renewal and replenishment strategy and objectives.
- Deliver on revenue targets for IaaS & PaaS Renewal and Replenishment Sales
- Provide accurate and timely revenue forecasts
- Develop and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews, in collaboration with LOB aligned CSMs
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the role:
- Net revenue retention
- Renewal and replenishment rate attainment
- Sales expansion
- Cloud Service consumption
- Customer Satisfaction, as measured by survey data
- Establish strong, lasting and collaborative relationships with the appropriate Oracle internal ecosystem: Technology Sales, Contracts, Sales Operations, and Finance to ensure continued success of the IaaS & PaaS Renewal and replenishment model and organization.
- Financial analysis and ability to accurately project renewal and replenishment revenue
- Excellent sales and commercial negotiation skills are essential
- Managing back office processes effectively
- Ability to support the customer through the complex contract framework, highlighting benefits of the solution, providing insight, suggesting and implementing approaches to streamline the contract renewal and replenishment process
- Experience in subscription renewal and replenishment business is desired, in both high-volume and complex subscription solutions.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal (English language) communication skills
Ability to work within a highly competitive and complex environment
- A minimum of 2 years previous sales / renewal and replenishments experience in a target driven environment within the IT sector.
- Experience in business negotiating with customers at all levels
- Sales capabilities: Account Planning, System & Process Optimization, Contract Negotiation, Customer Care, Inside Selling, Stakeholder Management, etc.
- Oracle sales & product knowledge is an advantage
- High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).