Summary of the Position
The Customer Service Agent’s role is to act as a liaison for the management team and its customers. Gaining experience in managing customers' queries and concerns in a professional manner through constant communication.
- Respond to potential customers by providing accurate information about our products and services
- Send follow-up emails/messages to the customers regarding their concerns
- Solve customer problems in a professional and timely manner
- Raise potential concerns during the shift and communicate with the team for the proceeding steps
If you have...
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and oral. Additional languages are a plus!
- General knowledge and interest in various social media platforms
- Experience in customer service or community management is a plus
- A good working home environment that has a stable internet connection
- A personal desktop/laptop with a working webcam
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift, on a rotating schedule, and flexible to work on weekend
Perks & Benefits
- Remote position
- Great opportunities to be creative, learn and build your career
- Offers competitive compensation based on location market rates
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s coolest and most innovative brands
Interested to be a part of our global team? Please fill out your application and send us your resume in English.