Oracle Pre-Sales is the functionwhich provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle.Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basisin tasks such as:
- Reusable product presentations,customizations & demonstrations by translating our customer's businessneeds into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers & partners on howbest to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of concept including theones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with product development aboutnew releases and new functionality
If you enjoy being hands on withsoftware, figuring out all the ins and outs, finding solutions to the hardproblems, who loves to build awesome demos, then this is a great role for you.Our Oracle CX Demo Engineering team is a team of custom demo builders andsolution finding masters with a passion for new technologies and staying aheadof the technology curve.
This highly rewarding role will offeryou the opportunity to leverage your desire to integrate applications withmobile technologies and work in unison with Oracle’s best field salesconsultants, solving complex customer problems and translating customerrequirements into solutions that drive business results. This is a criticalrole in driving the continued success of Oracle’s customers in North America.
Your core responsibility is tounderstand customer challenges and build solutions leveraging Oracle’s modern IntegrationCloud Service platform and applications.
You are expected to work directlywith the sales team to:
- Provide direction, configuration support andspecialist knowledge in applying Oracle Integration Cloud Service solutions tomeet customers’ needs
- Expert in troubleshooting technical applicationissues, providing innovative solutions to product, and demo content gaps
- Develop outstanding Oracle demonstrationsand content
- Build repeatable cloud solutiondemonstrations
- Create new industry-focused solutioninnovations
- Continuous learningthrough product training and other sources;
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Bachelor's Degreein Computer Science or equivalent technical experience
- Working experiencewith Oracle Integration Cloud Service (OICS) or SOAbackground
- Experience inintegrating applications with web services (REST, SOAP, Oauth, SSL etc.)
- Understanding ofweb frameworks such as XML, SOAP, JSON and Ajax
- Aptitude to learnnew technologies/techniques quickly and efficiently
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to exploredifferent alternatives and options to resolve technical challenges
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills.
What We Offer:
Oracle is a very successful,profitable and leading international IT provider providing an environment thatenables employees to learn, grow and be successful. Specifically related to thePre-Sales role in the Pre-Sales Centre we provide:
- An environment that is focused on continuouslearning
- Ample opportunity to train on new productsand to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technicalknowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting workenvironment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers andpartners
- A fun and varied job
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourselfand your career
- Attractive salary and benefits
Please submit your CV in English!Thank you!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).