We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. Bitdefender values QA Analysts as professionals performing critical functions in the software development lifecycle and appreciates their decisive contribution to the success of our products.
As a Test Automation Engineer your tasks will include:
- Set up, customize or build web test automation frameworks, integrated with Continuous Deployment pipelines;
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically;
- Maximize test coverage for the most critical features of the system;
- Determine the priority for test scenarios and create execution plans to implement these scenarios
- Experience with Web Automation Frameworks such as Selenium;
- Experience with tools like Angular Karma, Protractor or similar;
- Programming / scripting experience (e.g. Java, JS, Golang, Bash, Python);
- Experience testing RESTful APIs;
- Experience with Bitbucket Cloud Pipelines or Github.com Actions or similar CI platforms or tools (Jenkins, Gitlab, etc...);
- Basic understanding or hands-on experience with Docker containers.
Powered by JazzHR