- Research, design, write and test new web applications using Agile software methodologies
- Contribute to the improvement of our development community, focusing on continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Maintain your technical knowledge and skills up-to-date, by attending in-house courses and other forms of self-directed learning
- Interact with all stakeholders bringing the delivered product to the next level
- Solve the problems that might appear independently, or together with the team, ensuring that the project needs are met
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relationship with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process. You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle and have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Knowledge of Web standards, CSS, and HTML best practices
- Interest in XP practices (pair programming, TDD, simple design, etc.)
- Creativity, problem-solving capabilities, and proactivity
- Positive and collaborative attitude
- Team player
- Curiosity and passion for continuous improvement
- English fluency
Knowledge of the following constitutes an advantage:
- Cloud basics knowledge (understanding of AWS, Kubernetes)
- Java 11
- Spring Boot
- Atlassian Stack (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses