You will be able to help us grow our capabilities when it comes to Identity Management operations. On our part, we will support your professional development and ensure that you are performing motivating and relevant tasks.
In a typical week, you will be performing the following functions as individual assignments or as part of a team:
- Work with complex Domain Infrastructure deployments
- On your own or with direction from more senior technical specialists, carry out cloud or on-premises data center operations assignments
- Maintain and optimize Microsoft-based and third-party environments for various projects
- Respond to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL and Agile practices
- Continuously develop and improve quality of service, applying automation and personal capacity
Real impact one step at a time
Your impact will consist in guaranteeing that our clients’ environments are secured, always up to date and the tools used are tailored to meet the business requirements, from a cost and productivity perspective.
You will be able to get certified on the technologies you will work with, attend workshops and conferences. Also, establish connections with people that have similar roles and see the latest advancements in the technologies we work with.
In Accesa we have several Competence Areas that are meant to help your personal and professional development get to the next level. Apart from technical and soft-skills oriented workshops that you can attend, facilitated both by internal and external partners, you can also benefit from a community of mentors and coaches that is company-wide. You will be able to focus on your career path with the help of your technical lead, you will have the flexibility to try out other technologies that seem appealing to you and ensure that you enjoy working and learning every day.
- Knowledge of Active Directory (Including Azure AD)
- Exposure to Microsoft infrastructure and platforms
- Understanding of IT security
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft 365 services
- Interaction with TCP/IP from a server technical perspective
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken
It is also important that you:
- Are able to work autonomously, without supervision or clear processes
- Can plan, manage your time, and take responsibility from day one
- Have the ability to present your ideas to others
- Demonstrate a great customer service mindset
- Are a great team player, ready to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- Are interested in being up to date with new technologies and value knowledge-sharing
It will be a plus if you have a good experience with:
- AD migrations
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses