- Deliver the project scope within budget and time;
- Manage multiple sub teams, working with content/art, tech, and design;
- Share the vision of the project and engage team members;
- Own the schedules and tracking, production pipelines and content delivery, iterating on process as needed to find the most effective methods;
- Develop resource plans and anticipate needs;
- Ensure milestones are released on schedule;
- Organize and optimize the team workflow to ensure a simpler and clearer coordination;
- Carry out the follow ups with the team.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a management position;
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies;
- Project Management & tracking tools knowledge and work experience;
- Capacity to analyze risk and create contingency plans;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving environment;
- Autonomous and proactive attitude;
- Understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art – is a plus.
Benefits that you can enjoy:
- We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of trainings you can attend;
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Level Design or Management;
- If you want to relax after work, you have video games and consoles which can be borrowed at any time;
- You can also borrow a Ubi bike during lunch time or in the weekends;
- If you’re into sports we’ve got a great gym right into our studio;
- Since we value health you’ll have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Being one of the first gaming companies ever established in Romania, Ubisoft has built, throughout its over 25 years of existence, a strong foundation to grow on.
With a strong history of acclaimed games like Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels or HAWX, the studio has moved into co-development and has made its mark in blockbuster games like, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon,Watch Dogs and Just Dance.
We are currently involved in the development of some of Ubisoft’s biggest AAA brands, such as Ghost Recon, Assassin’s Creed and The Crew.
More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry, Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us