Visual Designer (UX)
We're growing our team!
Purpose of your role:
Help raise the user experience of a valuable, global-reach enterprise product to global UX standards. Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team delivering features in a fast-paced environment. Communicate with a large number of people to reach the best solution for the product.
Your main responsibilities:
- Choose the design tools and techniques that help you deliver the task at hand at the agreed level of detail.
- Choose the research strategy needed for the project, based on existing information, available resources, business goals, or other constraints.
- Identify key stakeholders within the project to establish communication and validation lines.
- Provide continuous support to the team for design issues or questions.
- Evaluate business goals, user goals and technical constraints as interconnected items and offer suggestions for balance.
- Raise risks, challenge and negotiate with all team stakeholders the project constraints in order to reach the best design solution for the set project goals.
- Participate actively in ideation sessions to generate new solutions for the challenge at hand.
- Create design deliverables in an iterative and transparent process according to project agreements: timelines, scope, level of detail, defined guidelines, business and user goals.
- Present deliverables to team and key stakeholders, justify design decisions and gather feedback for the design deliverables.
- Strong understanding of UX in Visual Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture areas.
- Good understanding of technical concepts: operating systems, network concepts.
- Sketching/prototyping in Axure is a plus.
- Product development expertise is a plus.
- You are comfortable communicating and interacting with people on all levels of the organization.
- A good eye for detail with excellent organizational skills.
- Experience using tools such as Confluence, JIRA.
At Bitdefender, we believe User Experience is what will set us apart from our competitors. Help us build a good experience for our customers, both experienced and new while we build up our internal design culture.
Powered by JazzHR