- Migrate the application to GCP
- GCP operations
- Implement and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Build, configure, deploy, and troubleshoot the CI/CD pipelines
Real impact one step at a time
A key part of the role is to migrate and implement automation solutions and optimizations to the pipelines, processes and workflows.
Alongside performing day to day tasks, you’ll have the opportunity to improve both your technical skills (by working with different tools and platforms) and your soft skills (by taking part in multiple trainings).
The team is part of a competence area that supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and Groovy scripting
- Familiarity in working with APIs
- CI/CD and Deployment Automation tooling skills
- Knowledge of GCP Cloud platform and technologies
- Worked with Docker/Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Cloud certifications (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible)
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses