The Job: Senior Data Scientist
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
You work in close cooperation with product- and with customer-facing teams to solve data analytics problems for our customers and to inform decision making in Agiloft. You research, design and prototype systems and algorithms that will be built into Agiloft’s products and make it easy for our customers to analyze their data and to automate decision making.
- Evaluate, design and prototype systems and algorithms that make data analytics efficient and approachable for non-data scientists
- Work with the product team to design and develop data analytics products.
- Consult implementation teams and help them configure Agiloft systems for solving data analytics problems
- Organize disparate facts and findings into powerful narratives that have the broadest possible application for our customers.
- Evangelize data-driven decision making in Agiloft by partnering with key decision-makers and driving general accessibility of data and insights.
- 3+ years of professional industry experience doing quantitative analysis. An advanced degree (MS, PhD) in a quantitative field (e.g. Computer Science, Economics, Physics) a plus.
- Expert in at least one programming language for data analysis (e.g. Python, R).
- Expert in designing, testing and documenting experiments.
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods to build descriptive and predictive models.
- Demonstrated experience with turning data into easy-to-understand narratives as basis for decision making.
- Project management experience
- Fluent in English language
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Work from anywhere on your own schedule
- Professional development and career growth opportunities
- Awesome team members
- Referral bonuses