Oracle Pre-Sales is the function which provides product expertise to sales, customers & partners in Oracle. Oracle has a large community of Sales Consultants that engage on a daily basis in tasks such as:
- Reusable product presentations, customizations & demonstrations by translating our customer's business needs into Oracle solutions
- Advising customers & partners on how best to use Oracle products
- Technical proofs of concept including the ones with data provided by clients
- Interacting with product development about new releases and new functionality
If you enjoy being hands on with software, figuring out all the ins and outs, finding solutions to the hard problems, who loves to build awesome demos, then this is a great role for you.Our Oracle SCM Demo Engineering team is a team of custom demo builders and solution finding masters with a passion for all things SCM and staying ahead of the technology curve.
This highly rewarding role will offer you the opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills of Transportation and Warehouse Management and work in unison with Oracle’s best field sales consultants, solving complex customer problems and translating customer requirements into solutions that drive business results. Building amazing demos and helping sales. This is a critical role in driving the continued success of Oracle’s customers in North America.
Your core responsibility is to understand customer challenges and build solutions leveraging Oracle’s modern Cloud platform and applications.
You are expected to work directly with the sales team to:
- Provide direction and specialist knowledge in applying Oracle Transportation Management and Warehouse Management solutions to meet customers’ needs.
- Develop outstanding Oracle demonstrations and content.
- Build repeatable cloud solution demonstrations.
- Create new industry-focused solution innovations.
- Convey the business value of Oracle solutions to meet customer needs.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A passion for learning and leadership in logistics, transportation and supply chain.
- Ability to discuss key industry issues and a passion for figuring out solutions.
- 3-5 years previous Logistics, Transportation or Warehouse Management implementation or consulting (pre-sales) experience in SCM solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Operational Background in Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain, Global Trade, Warehouse Management
- Oracle Transportation Management or Oracle Warehouse Management experience preferred.
- Experience in various industries such as Industrial Manufacturing,