- Analyze client requirements and product specifications in order to design, estimate and propose a technical solutions
- Develop features according to best practices and the defined architecture guidelines
- Redesign part of the current components and contribute with improvements for the customer’s tech ecosystem
- Support or execute unit testing, integration testing and code reviews
- Raise technical risks
Real impact one step at a time
You will have an impact on the project’s evolution, as well as the chance to contribute with your own ideas and expertise in building a successful relation with the client.
In this role, you will interact with different stakeholders to understand the business context and support them in the digitalization process.
You will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
You will have the opportunity to contribute with solutions to improve our customer’s technological ecosystem.
Our competence center supports professional development according to the individual needs and the project context.
Match your skills
- 3+ years experience in Java 8, Spring
- Familiarity with web services (REST) and integration patterns
- Experience with tools for source code and version control such as Git/GitLab
- Exposure to Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban
- Good German language skills
- Good analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset
Willing to develop
- Experience with software practices, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Cloud experience (GCP, AWS, Azure)
At Accesa & RARo you can:
Enjoy our holistic benefits program that covers the four pillars that we believe come together to support our wellbeing, covering social, physical, emotional wellbeing, as well as work-life fusion.
- Physical: premium medical package for both our colleagues and their children, dental coverage up to a yearly amount, eyeglasses reimbursement every two years, voucher for sport equipment expenses, in-house personal trainer
- Emotional: individual therapy sessions with a certified psychotherapist, webinars on self-development topics
- Social: virtual activities, sports challenges, special occasions get-togethers
- Work-life fusion: yearly increase in days off, flexible working schedule, birthday, holiday and loyalty gifts for major milestones, work from home bonuses