We are seeking dedicated specialists, determined to build a successful career in Software Quality Assurance. Bitdefender values its Quality Assurance teams as professionals performing critical functions in the software development lifecycle and appreciates their decisive contribution to the success of our products.
As an QA Engineer your tasks will include:
- Developing, maintaining, documenting and executing test plans for the Bitdefender Classic Line product suite;
- Reporting issues through the bug tracking system, effectively following up and communicating test results;
- Performing tests against builds and test procedures;
- Conduct root-cause analysis and track defect resolution to completion;
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of improving the testing process, the quality of our products and increasing automation
- Design, implement and execute automated test suites;
- Ensuring the product fulfills all target requirements before each release;
- Strong QA skills (troubleshooting, bug isolation and reporting, good understanding of testing concepts, methodologies and processes);
- A 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer is a plus;
- Have good critical thinking and capacity for analysis – testing starts from the first requirements document up;
- Have a very good attention to details and be meticulous;
- Experience in working with test case management tools/bug tracking tools;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is a plus;
- Scripting experience (we prefer Python); Experience as a QA Automation Engineer is a plus;
- Basic or Medium networking knowledge;
- Experience with Windows operating system;
- Experience with Sysinternals Suite and debugging is a plus;
- Good command of written/spoken English;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Desire to always learn new things.
All of this with respect to the standards of quality and stability Bitdefender proudly promotes.
You will work in an Agile Scrum environment, interacting with the Product Owner, Scrum Master, software developers, UX designers, and other QA engineers.
If you take up our offer, you will:
- Work on great technologies & products;
- Be part of one of the Bitdefender’s best QA teams;
- Have a flexible work schedule;
- Benefit from career development programs;
- Enjoy a competitive salary, as well as medical and accident insurance.
Powered by JazzHR