Do you like to play video games? Do you also spend your time singing or playing any musical instrument?
If your passions are intertwined, this is your chance to join Ubisoft’s party of Rocksmith stars.
No previous work experience is necessary, but knowing how to read a tablature is required. Do have a musical background? That’s great, please tell us more about it in your letter of intent.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and get the chance to become an Ubisoft rockstar!
You will embark on a journey full of quests
- As a party member of Ubisoft’s Test Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality control
- One of your main quests will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free Rocksmith musical content
- You will perform detective work for the development team by using your keen eyes and ears for details and express your creativity and intuition
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible for raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria are fulfilled
- Computers and video game consoles will be your main weapons during this adventure. As a Rockstar, you’ll also have some special powers at your disposal
- Several guitars that you can use to play your favorite music
The skills tree of a rockstar
- Passion for games – knowledge of different game genres, consoles and platforms
- Musical knowledge – knowing how to read a tablature is required
- Very good written English skills
- Patience and persistence – perform meticulous testing and ensure accuracy at all times
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities – interact easily with others adventurous rockstars
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Special abilities: fast-learner, creative, proactive
- Superpowers: reliable, punctual, positive attitude
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working.