Your contribution to something big:
- Information exchange with production planning to optimize the transport plan
- Coordination of volumes with former production plants for transfer to BljP
- Exchange weekly reports with top clients
- Coordination of the import / export process with an external service provider, responsibility as ECO (export control officer)
- Coordination of the process of shipment of goods with the external service provider;
- Transport development processes;
- Providing emergency transport;
- Finding optimal transport solutions and communicating the chosen solutions to customers;
What distinguishes you:
- High motivation to work in challenging environment.
- Good communication and English skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (particularly in Excel).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă