Your contribution to something big:
- Working side by side with our experienced engineers on daily technical tasks.
- Participate actively in the department's improvement and development activities.
- Learn about the process of developing new products, in the field of automotive industry.
- Understanding the operation of the production equipment.
What distinguishes you:
- Technical studies.
- Technical drawing knowledge, Mechanics, Electrical knowledge.
- Theoretical knowledge of mechanics, basic pneumatic, basic hydraulics.
- Passionate about technology and innovation.
- PC operating skills.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Industrial Engineer / Responsible for SAP planned times,
- standardized work;
- MTM time study
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă