Oracle University Global Business Development Representative - French
Business Area: Training/Education
Working Hours: EMEA time – 9 am - 6 pm or 10 am - 7 pm
Oracle University (“OU”) is one of the largest technology training providers in the world and a global leader in providing technology and services to enable learning. OU trains over 900,000 Global students annually and offers 600+ classes per week in 291 locations throughout 89 countries globally in 28 languages.
Here is your chance to join the Oracle University team!
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic OU Global Business Development Representative that will fully engage in achieving the OU business development and growth objectives by generating customer demand for OU training portfolio, directly closing sales or just qualifying them for the Sales Account Managers and maximizing transactional business within the region supported.
• Increasing the number of valid contacts on nominated accounts by prospecting and direct contact through interactions (calls, e-mails, social media) on OU accounts.
• Developing transactional opportunities in country/region through qualifying leads and generating sales, achieving so the individual and team objectives;
• Handling Product/Marketing/Up-sell & cross-sell Campaigns for regional accounts by: identifying the sales opportunities in these campaigns; contacting the customers by phone/e-mail; identifying the customers’ business needs and articulating how Oracle’s solutions can address those needs; engaging with internal contacts/resources; placing the order for the customer and following up on any operational task related to the order;
• Qualifying complex opportunities and transferring them to the Sales Account Managers for further development and closure.
• Basic understanding and continuous study of the Oracle Technology and Oracle University trainings and tools;
• Accurately forecasting revenues on a bi-weekly, monthly and quarterly basis;
• Continually driving revenue growth in your accounts;
• Developing, extending and maintaining relationships with the appropriate departments within Oracle;
Education & Experience requirements
• University degree
• Excellent oral and written English and French skills
• Computer literate - Windows, MS Office, e-mail and Internet
• Preferred previous Sales experience (at least 1 year relevant business experience)
• Customer Service/Business development knowledge and experience, with strong selling skills background
• Experience in using online applications for administrative/ operational processes (previous usage of Oracle tools preferred)
• Outstanding negotiation & selling skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong active listening towards fast and accurate customer needs identification
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills, competitive driven to achieve the individual and the team’s objectives and targets
• Enthusiasm and dedication
WHAT WE OFFER:
• The opportunity of working in a dynamic multicultural and multilingual business environment characterized by high customer focus, speed, change, and constant evolution.
• Multiple training opportunities and personal development in an international working environment.
• Competitive salary, benefits, including incentives based on selling and business development performance.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
The primary focus of a Business Development Consultant is to generate demand for Oracle solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting within an assigned territory or vertical
As a Telesales Business Development Representative you will act as the first contact for many prospects in Oracle business with inbound telemarketing calls. Qualifies Oracle prospects and produce quality leads for the Oracle Sales Force. Performs database and record keeping activities.
Ability to demonstrate time management, telesales skills and knowledge of Oracle products and services (training provided). Goal oriented individual with superior communication skills. Ability to complete individual goals as well as work in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to communicate using technical concepts. Working knowledge of Oracle products preferred. Desire for a long-term career in sales preferred. Two years relevant business experience preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salaryverification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).