Job DescriptionLearning and Development Specialist needed to build talented remote teams.
Emerson Croft is a modern recruiting firm that builds teams for all-remote startups. With worldwide teams working on a variety of technical challenges, it’s critical to maintain robust training materials — training enables teams to follow consistent processes that keep them in touch, focused, and productive. We’re looking for someone with experience in workplace training to standardize our learning systems, build new courses, and serve as a key onboarding resource.
Developing our partners’ processes gives you a chance to change the world. As you create new training courses, you’ll be on the leading edge of the movement toward fully remote work. The decisions you make here will set precedents for a generation of telecommuters.
Our companies trusts their consultants with a lot of autonomy. You’re expected to find solutions and own their implementations. We also encourage pushing back on senior management to make sure you’re acting with the right context and motivation. We think you could have an outsized impact here. Take your next step — apply today.
1. Go through onboarding materials
a. Develop courses that fit to various employee types (junior, senior, ops, dev, contract)
b. Put every employee through onboarding again
2. Adopt a LMS (learning management system) platform
a. Research and put together a proposal
b. Work with developers to roll out
c. Transition all materials onto platform
3. Identify other training needs
a. Create prioritized list of courses required
b. Work with HR to identify how to measure individual training needs
4. Oversee onboarding of new recruits
5. Review performance metrics tables
6. Identify, plan and run needed trainings
7. Report on training success and individual responsiveness
Requirements1. Experience developing multi-media training courses
2. Experience successfully rolling out new LMS platforms
3. Experience in an international organization
4. Successfully delivered large-scale training programs in remote settings
5. Strong English; written and spoken
6. Comfortable with technical training and development
7. Track record introducing and setting up new platforms or systems
8. Highly comfortable with technical content
9. Comfortable working with all media types (video, presentations, tests, etc)
SkillsAdult Development Adult Learning Methodologies Adult Training Assessment for Learning Business Education Business Metrics Corporate Media Creation Of Training Materials Creative Media English HR Metrics Key Metrics LMS
Education DegreeMaster's Degree
Accepting only candidates from:Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Croatia, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Slovakia, Ukraine
*Only Australian Citizens / Permanent Residents eligible to apply. No students.
Raportați această lucrare
Adaugați la favorite
Trebuie să vă conectați la contul dvs. pentru a adăuga această funcție la favorite. Faceți clic pe "Continuați" pentru a vă conecta sau a crea un cont nou. Apoi, veți putea accesa preferatele dvs. de pe site-ul nostru web sau din aplicația mobilă neuvoo.Continuă