The purpose of this role is to lead / implement complex and standard engineering solutions, typically undertaking one aspect of a large project, to successful completion within budgeted time and cost constraints achieving required quality.
1. Ensures that required prerequisites (e.g. design inputs, tools, documentation, deliverables, schedule, budget) are in place prior to commencing work.
2. Produces part(s) of functional design specifications under supervision.3. Produces (parts of) detailed design specifications.
4. Executes work assignment to appropriate standards and quality systems (Implementation, Test & Documentation)5. Coaches and supports assigned engineer(s) to ensure they are able to meet the requirements of their work.
6. Monitors and controls assigned work scope against the project plan.7. Effectively communicates with customers to fully define and agree project requirements.
8. Proactively recommends potential quality and efficiency improvem
Estimation development and analysis
Metric development / reporting