As HR Advisor you will advise and support the management and employees of the Romanian entities of Mazarine Energy. You are responsible for the (co-)development and implementation of HR tools and you are capable to further professionalize the organization. The role is both strategic, as well as tactical and operational.
Responsibilities & tasks
- Managing the employee life-cycle from recruitment through to exit interview;
- Recruitment and selection;
- Training and development;
- Talent management and retention;
- Acting as a sounding board for employees and managers;
- Supervising the continuous and annual performance reviews;
- Development and implementation of HR tools, software, policies & procedures;
- Responsible for supporting and supervising the HR administration/back office process;
- Supporting the local management team;
- Responsible for human resources budget, including developing the quarterly HR budgets as per the company business plan, establishing annual human resources budget and identifying budgetary needs;
- Working closely with the Department Manager of Legal & Human Resources in matters related to Trade Unions and HR legal matters;
- Teaming up with the other Mazarine HR departments & HR Group to develop new policies & tools for HR.
- (Minimum) Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or other similar field (Legal, Social Sciences, etc.);
- 5-10 years relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment;
- Solid oil & gas market and industry knowledge;
- Extensive labor law knowledge;
- Experience in collective labor agreement negotiations and dealing with trade unions preferred;
- Fluent in both the Romanian and English language (written and spoken);
- Proven track record of successful projects within the HR field;
- Taking initiative;
- Open and good communicator.