We are currently looking for Senior SAP Consultants to join our Technology Solutions Department and help us deliver SAP implementations for local companies in – production, construction, retail, and logistic fields. Our team is focused on core SAP modules like SD, MM, FI, CO, PP, and EWM.
In our SAP group, we focus on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their sales and distribution management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze, and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise.
- Play a key role in the full project lifecycle, from initial set-up of the project to the final delivery of the result and projects maintenance (SAP Support);
- Work with the client to analyze their requirements, prepare, and participate in workshops, prepare required documentation.
- Grow, mentor, develop and evaluate the junior members of the team;
- Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions;
- Customize and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by team members;
- Test and assist in the development of test scripts;
- Finalize the configuration & support the solution;
- Coach or lead different tracks or projects, taking on more responsibility as you grow in your career;
- Involved in sales and marketing activities.
We’re looking for:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in SAP FI/ MM or PP module and good knowledge of processes optimization and automation, solid experience in delivering the SAP Solutions;
- Experience in the whole life cycle of an SAP project;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales;
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
- English language (another language will be a plus);
- SAP FI/ MM or PP certification will be a plus;
- SAP S/ 4 Hana knowledge will be a plus.
Reasons for joining TotalSoft Team:
We do things with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we’re backed by our culture of innovation;
We offer a diversified range of activities in an international environment as well as a dynamic team with ambitious, yet realistic, objectives for the future, promoted by an open team and communication culture;
We offer a motivating package:
- Professional and friendly working environment;
- Training and on-going development opportunities;
- Exposure to challenging projects in various industries both local and international;
- Private medical services.
Powered by JazzHR